Experience The Difference!
Where Are You Looking For Senior Care Options
• Evaluate care needs and determine the type of community needed.
• Assess social, emotional and spiritual considerations.
• Identify ideal locations for convenience, time and budget.
• Review your budget; consider both current and future costs.
• We pre-tour communities being considered before we show them to you.
• We look for the right fit, care and services.
• We only recommend licensed facilities and screen for deficiencies.
• We review and discuss the pros and cons of various communities.
• Personally tour communities with you and negotiate rates on your behalf.
• Help you ask the right questions of each community.
• Assist families with the decision-making process.
• Work as a team, keeping the patient, family, case manager/discharge planners informed.